Flymaster Vario GPS LS
LIGHT. SIMPLE. FULL OF FEATURES.
The GPS LS was created to provide for novice or experienced pilots a flight experience with a light and simple instrument, yet with lots of features. It has almost everything that the most expensive instruments have but for a much more affordable price.
- Buzzer/near thermal sound.
- Ultra sensitive Variometer with 10 readings per second and 10 cm resolution.
- Configurable vario digital filter and integration values.
- Fully configurable Vario Sound (frequency, increments, frequency/vertical speed relation, …).
- 4 Sound Levels (configurable by menu, or using a key).
- Automatic mute,keeps vario silent until takeoff
- Altitude adjustment using QNH
- Automatic altitude adjustment from GPS
- 2 independent altimeters
| USB Charging
Can be charged with any conventional 5V USB charger
|Internal Li-Ion battery
One single charge provide more than 100 hours of runtime
|Easy Set up
Intuitive and simple instrument adjustment method
|Glove friendly keys
Even during flight, big keys allow easy operation with gloves
|Light and Compact
Specifically designed to be extremely thin and comfortable to carry
It is built from high strength polycarbonate screen combined with a rubber back making it extremely robust
An accurate and extremely senstive insrument that uses the proven quality of Flymaster varios
Plexiglass polycarbonate highly durable screen
||Thermal Core Assistant
Last thermal location
Wind speed and wind direction
Instrument shows current glide ratio
72 channel GPS/Glosnass
5″ x 3″ x 0.5″
The onboard piezo speaker provides up to 90dB
Internal memory allows up to 100 hours of flight storage
|Sunlight readable display
The monochrome high contrast display offers you the best viewing experience even under direct sunlight
|Configurable vario acoustic
Vario sound modulation can be customised to the pilot’s preference
Current Inventory Levels
**if stock of zero is shown and you can still add the item to you cart, you can place the order and we will advise on a delivery time
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.