Top-of-the-line single-suspension performance harness
- Steel Austrialpin Delta Tropos karabiner with breaking load 3200 kg
- Custom made
- Aerodynamic plastic footrests that can be used as a container
- optional second parachute container (placed on the other side of the standard rescue container)
- Large internal pocket for storing the rucksack and the hang glider bag with separate compartment for camel-bak
- Radio and camera pocket on the chest
- 2 large side storage pockets accessible from the inside
- Left side storage pocket accessible in flight
- Front removable zipper with Velcro
- Weight including transport rucksack 9,0 kg
- DHV test n°GS-03-111-00
- Built-in container for braking parachute (braking parachute optional)
- Aerotow and payout towing tow loops
- Replaceable foot rest protection
The location and deployment of the rescue parachute has always been key for all our harnesses.
This means our pilots must be able to deploy easily and quickly regardless the hand they use in that moment.
All the straps that form the bearing structure of the harness and wrap around the pilot are interconnected, including the harness bridge connections for emergency parachutes, positioned behind the shoulders to ensure a more vertical pilot position in the event of parachute opening.
TENAX 4 is available with four possible in-flight incidence change systems:
- STANDARD SYSTEM (single riser on rope slider) (see manual for further details 3.1.1)
- FRICTION MR SYSTEM (friction device on hang strap) (see manual for further details 3.1.2)
- INSIDE TRIM SYSTEM (aka kick-ass, butt lever) (see manual for further details 3.1.3)
- PTS TRIM SYSTEM (push on boot cone to adjust angle) (see manual for further details 3.1.4)
* Shipping from Italy to us adds $350cdn to our cost - it is included in the price listed online. If we can get a second harness sent at same time, that cost is cut in half and we will refund you should that happen. Feel free to add a note upon ordering if you wish for your harness to wait at WV to be bundled with another order of ours.
The harness main frame is rigid in the middle and softer along the sides. The main zip is equipped with Velcro and therefore it is easily changeable.
Our new back board is as long as the previous model but double wider, this is to ensure as much comfort as possible and avoid pressure on the pilot even during long flights.
The back board is made with carbon and Kevlar and the distinctive central rib makes it extremely resistant against high levels of stress.
The harness skin is the second most important improvement after the new back board.
The skin is made with a light and strong rip-stop fabric that is completely detachable and therefore easy to clean, repair and even replace (which means we will offer such skin as spare part, eventually).
Drogue Chute - add it here to your order
The new tail cone is longer than the previous model to ensure even better aerodynamics, it will come together with combinable five-centimeter gauges so the suitable harness length can be set without having to adjust the shoulder straps.
This is not an item we normally stock
Expect about 2-3 weeks for delivery upon placing your order or feel free to drop us a line to confirm how long it would take for us to get it in for you. Cost of shipping the product to us is normally included in the price you see here but at times extra fees are required.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.