Cabrio Training Harness
- easy to go prone and upright
- buckled strap along shoulder blades (adjustable with velcro)
- adjustable rubber band that keeps the shoulder straps together right on the nape of the neck
- detachable front-mounted parachute container
- detachable PVC skid, ideal for training during first flights
- stirrup bar for going prone
- includes aerotow loops, payout winch loops and stationary (Koch) loops upon request
- Standard or XL Sizes, no colour options
- weighs 6lbs (with chute container panel installed, no chute installed)
Price includes SHARED shipping from WoodyValley (shipped along with other harnesses). If you want it shipped on its own, additional freight charges may be applied
See our article here about more of the features of the Cabrio
This is not an item we normally stock
Expect about 2-3 weeks for delivery upon placing your order or feel free to drop us a line to confirm how long it would take for us to get it in for you. Cost of shipping the product to us is normally included in the price you see here but at times extra fees are required.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
If one purchases a parachute for the WoodyValley Cabrio Training Harness can the same parachute be used in a side mounted configuration for a Flex 2 for example?
It sure can.
I do have a brand new XL Cabrio in stock. It just arrived and the buyer cancelled the order.