AltAir SmartPhone Pod - turn your phone into a Flight Computer
- Use of almost any smartphone up to 5,5” screen (max phone size 83x154 mm)
- Built-in 10000 mAh powerbank to keep smartphone charged all day
- Possibility to change batteries (3x18650 type Li-Ion cells are used)
- Possibility to use any upright/speedbar mounts including Flytec/Brauniger
- Possibility to use smartphone power and volume buttons
- Possibility to use external Bluetooth sensor like #BlueFlyVario or #AltAIR
- The use of #AltAIR sensor from Evgen Lysenko and AltAIR android app also adds a possibility to use hardware keys for in-flight control, Pitot tube for measuring airspeed, live tracking, leader chasing and many other cool features (the program itself is available for free)
We are only stocking black. Custom orders of white or carbon-look will take about 4 weeks to order inThree models to choose from:
- The Racing Pod (shell only)
- The Racing Pod POWER with powerbank board, batteries and charging cable
- The Racing Pod AltAIR with powerbank, control keys and #AltAIR Bluetooth sensor with Pitot tube
These pods are made of fibreglass (not carbon fibre). The makers have stipulated that they are hand made and are refining their craft. They have said the finish on them isn't of perfection... :)
No basetube mount is included in the cost. There is the option of bolting them to your existing velcro mount or buying one of their Quick Pin 3D printed basetube mounts.
Current Inventory Levels
**if stock of zero is shown and you can still add the item to you cart, you can place the order and we will advise on a delivery time
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.